Networked Resources Librarian position available.

The University of Connecticut Health Center Library is seeking a librarian
to coordinate and maintain networked databases and library access to
networks including KeyNotis library catalog, InfoShare version of PsycINFO,
and CDPlusNet Medline.

Duties include overseeing daily maintenance of library workstations on WFW
connected to NT server via telnet, updating of databases on RS6000
Unix platform.  This librarian will train and assist the entire team of
12 professional librarians and will report to the Head of Technical Services.

MLS from ALA-accredited library school and microcomputer experience required.
Demonstrated knowledge of networks and online library systems preferred.

This permanent full-time position will be filled at the Librarian I or II
level depending upon experience.  Minimum salary Librarian I $32,956/ II
$36,609.  Comprehensive benefits package includes 22 vacation days and
TIAA/CREF retirement plan.  Open immediately and until filled.

Please submit a letter of application, resume and 3 references to Dr.
Ralph Arcari, University of Connecticut Health Center Library, PO Box
4003, Farmington, CT 06034-4003.     EEO/AA