>Our CFO has heard about this book -- PHYSICIAN FEE REFERENCE--
>He knows nothing else about it.  Can anyone help me with a
>publisher or any info on it.  Thanks for any help.

We have it. Note that the publisher name and address is different from the
cataloging info.
The 1995 edition is $134.00.

         Physicians fee reference. -- West Allis, Wis. : Physicians Fee
            Reference,Physicians Fee Reference, 3036 S. 92nd St., West Allis,
            Wis. 53227
             v. ; 28 cm.Annual.
            Description based on: 1985-1986; title from cover.
            "The Physicians' fee reference (PFR)"--P.1
          1. Fees, Medical--United States--tables  I. Physicians fee reference
          (PFR).

WASSERMAN MEDICAL PUBLISHERS
P.O. BOX 27365
WEST ALLIS, WI 53227