Medlibbers -

I'm looking for literature discussing the role of libraries in the
recruitment and retention of physicians.  I think I've read articles
about this in the past, but I can't find them now.  I've searched
Medline, Health Planning and Administration, and ERIC, and have come
up with nothing to the point.  Can anyone help?  TIA.  I'll summarize
what we come up with, if anything.

    Terry Wiggins, Director                  internet:[log in to unmask]
    Idaho Health Sciences Library
    Campus Box 8089                                fax: (208) 236-4687
    Idaho State University
    Pocatello, ID 83209-8089                     voice: (208) 236-4182