Dear Medlibbers:
     for some reason I can't get this book through regular ILL
channels.  Is there someone who would be willing to loan it or at
least send me a Table of Contents to it.  To avoid duplication of
effort I'll identify who the lucky one is to help me with this.
In anticipation of receiving someone's help below is the bib info.

     Getting Your Drug Approvced: FDA's Own Guidelines.  2d ed.
       Washington Business Information, c1990.

Guy Coffee
IDS; CVM; Kans. St. U.
410 Trotter Hall
1700 Denison Avenue
MANHATTAN, KS 66506-5613  (From the "Little Apple" in the Land of
                           Oz but not from the Wizard!!)
Telephone: (913)532-5665 (Bus.)
           (913)539-1628 (Home)
FAX        (913)532-5884 (Located in Deans Off.)
Email:     [log in to unmask] (Internet)
"Outside of a dog, computers are a Man's best friend.....inside a dog,
it's too dark to type"
                        Author unknown