A few months ago, I posted some "Pharmaceutical Internet Resources".

Unfortunately, a type error has occured :

> http-Site of the FDA (http://cm.cfsan.fda.gov/index.html).

This is the correct one :

> http-Site of the FDA (http://vm.cfsan.fda.gov/index.html).
                               ^

Please accept my excuses for the time lost !

...and thanks to people who forward me the error.

Sincerely yours,

*  Vincent Maes                                                           *
*  Pfizer S.A.       and          Belgian Institute for Health Economics  *
*  102, rue Leon Theodor                                                  *
*  B-1090 Brussels                                                        *
*  Belgium                                                                *
*  Tel : +32 2 423.07.12                                                  *
*  Fax : +32 2 423.07.99                                                  *
*  E-mail : [log in to unmask]                                          *