Hi Medlibers,
I need to get some assistance to find publishers of journals. I am
actually looking for some circulation/subscription numbers for various
titles, and there are some obscure titles I could not find.
Unfortunately, I do not have any of the basic reference sources here
(Ulrich's, Standard Periodical Directory, or Medical and Health Care
Books and Serials in Print). However, I did send a student to a nearby
library to look some up in Ulrich's, but he came back not find some. So,
I anybody out there can give me any assistance, I would greatly
appreciate it. Ultimately, I am looking for circulation numbers, but if
I new the publishers (or editor's) phone number, I could call to get
these numbers. Anyway, these are the journal titles I need info on:
Adolescent & Pediatric Gynecology, Advances in Contraception, Advances
in Hospital Technology, Communications in Laboratory Medicine, Dialogues
in Contraception, Health Transition Review, Hygiene, International
Quarterly of Community Health Education, Journal of Tropical Pediatrics,
Pediatric Resident, Reproductive Health Matters, and Scientific Paper.

Also, does anyone know if this type of information (the circulation #'s)
is available somewhere online? I only have access to Medlars (and
Internet). I will be checking Serline to see if I can find some of the
publishers (but I don't think they give phone numbers).

Someone has just handed me two more journal titles to check:
TW Gynakologie and Frauenarzt
These are two German journals (I hope they are the correct spelling)

Any help (or ideas) in finding the circ. #'s would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Greta D. Ober, MLIS
Institute for Reproductive Health
phone: 202-687-1204