>Someone from our R&D division has brought me a copy of _The Anatomical
>Products Catalog_.  This catalog is filled with amazing scale models,
>charts, etc for training and education.  In this particular catalog there
>is not one page with a phone number, address, fax number, or any other
>apparent way to order any of these items.

I have a catalog from Anatomical Chart Co, which says very prominently on
the front cover: The Anatomical Products Catalog. I suspect this is what
you need. My catalog is a few years old, but the phone number it lists is
800/621-7500 (in Illinois call 312/679-4700). Fax is 312/674-0211

Anatomical Chart Co.
8221 N. Kimball
Skokie, IL 60076

Mark