Notes... notes..

What's missing in this scenario is a decent professional
reference interview!!

Call up the person ... start off with "I see you have an interest
in 'x' subject ... most of these references are old, would you
like my to do a literature search for more recent publications?...
'
or "What aspect of X interests you most?'

Then, tactfully, at some logical point, ask, do you realize that
these cites are to entire books, not just articles and sections
of books?

If the person says, yes, and I want to see them all... then
get them. My guess is he/she won't, but if so.. then borrow
them. It's a *library*, isn't it?

        OKLAHOMAOKLAHOMAOKLAHOMAOKLAHOMAOKLAHOMAOKLA
        K     [log in to unmask]    H
        L                                          O
        AHOMAOKLAHOMAOKLA    Michelynn McKnight    M
                       O    Phone: 405/360-8385    A
                        K   FAX: 405/321-6576      O
                          A                        L
                           O                       A
                            K                      H
                             OKLAHOMAKLAHOMAOKLAHOMA

Director, Health Sciences Library, Norman Regional Hospital,
PO Box 1308, Norman, Oklahoma, 73070, USA