We have received a multi-boxed set of the most marvelous stereocopic
anatomy cards dating from from god knows when.  Unfortunately, we are
without a stereoscope.  Does anyone out there have one they are willing
to sell (of course, for a pittance) or know of where one can get one?

This is probably a good example of how obsolete technology can render
unreadable the information so well collected and maintained.  TIA.

Linda Hulbert, Assistant Director
  for Technical Services
Saint Louis University Health Sciences Center Library
1402 South Grand Ave.
St. Louis MO 63104

(314) 577-8603/ fax: (314) 772-1307

Just curious. I have a set of neuroanatomy tutorial images on cardboard disks
that are viewed with a devise from my childhood. the name eludes me but it is a
binocular viewer with a lever on the side that advances the images by turning
the disk. Is this similar to what you are talking about?

Randy M. Rosenberg, M.D.======>>
 Physician\Poet\Musician=======>>>              Homesteading in Rydal, PA
  Sensative, New Age Kind of Guy==>>>>