On Sat, 4 Feb 1995, Nicola J. Cecchino wrote:

> Hello Medlibbers,
>
> I am having difficulties searching the archives of MEDLIB-L, and am
> wondering if any of you have tried doing this before.  It seems that the
> instructions sent with the FAQ are not working at present, or the system is
> very slow at responding?  I am typing in the request correctly.

Never mind...I just now found out that the searching system is incredibly
slow...I just now, at 10:30 pm, got my response from earlier this afternoon.

Sorry, and thanx to those who will have answered!!
                                                Sincerely,

      Falk Library of the Health Sciences    ||   [log in to unmask]
      MLS-2B at U. of Pitt / SLIS            ||   [log in to unmask]