     Sometime last year we began the grueling process designed by
the W.F. Corroon Associates to transform the hospital's pay
structure to a "pay-for-performance structure".  Corroon surveyed
the attitude of the staff towards the traditional pay structure,
and management began re-writing job descriptions.  This process
will ultimately lead to this "new" pay structure for the hospital.

     Have any of you been put through this Corroon process?  What
did you think?  Will you share you job descriptions with me???

Thanks
     Michael Campese
     Library Director
     Health Science Library