Medical Reference Librarian
Part-time, Temporary Position
Washington DC

The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
seeks a medical reference librarian for a part-time (18.75 hr/wk),
temporary (approximately 6 months) position to provide reference
services while our current librarian is on maternity leave.  The
position is available starting February 20, 1995.

Key duties include database searching, reference verification,
interlibrary loan, reference assistance, and research in all areas
of women's health.  Qualifications: Masters degree in library
science with emphasis in biomedical librarianship or equivalent
work experience.  The candidate should be computer literate in the
DOS environment, have excellent searching and telecommunications
skills, possess good oral and written communication skills and a
thorough understanding of medical terminology and women's health
issues.  Two years' prior professional experience in a medical
and/or special library is required.

If you are interested in this position, please leave me an e-mail
message.  Thank you.

Pamela Van Hine                              (202) 863-2521
Assoc. Director & Head Librarian             Fax: (202) 484-1595
ACOG Resource Center                         [log in to unmask]
409 12th St SW
Washington DC 20024                          Blessed Be!