        I would be most appreciative if someone could tell me what
"Paulis Reagent" is and/or who manufactures the reagent.

        "Paulis Reagent" is listed in Table 218-1 on page 1173 of
"Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 13th ed."  According to the
Table "Paulis Reagent" is an antigen that causes Paulis HP
(hypersensitivity pneumonitis).  However, the discussion does not say
anything about the reagent's composition.

        I have searched Medline, Embase, Biosis and CASearch on Dialog
and have found nothing on "Paulis Reagent".

        Thanks in advance for your help!

Carlotta Stoudt
National Medical Advisory Service
Rockville, MD