One of our patrons has reported that a customer has asked about using magnesium
sulfate for fetuses with cerebral palsy. Customer says she "heard it on the
news." I have checked MEDLINE, Reference Update, and Prodigy's file of health
and science news (jan. 31 to Feb. 17) with no luck. Has anyone else heard
this announced?

Thanks!

  Mignon Adams
  Director of Library Services
  Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and Science              Voice: 215-596-8791
  4200 Woodland Ave.                                          Fax: 215-222-5060
  Philadelphia, PA 19104                        Internet: [log in to unmask]