*********************************ADVERTISEMENT********************************
Atlas Computer Systems is pleased to announce the arrival of the Western
Digital Caviar AC31000 1.08 GB EIDE hard drive for the unbelievably low
price of $389 plus $10 shipping and handling. Call Atlas Computer Systems
at (904) 694-2900 Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST with your
credit card ready to place an order. All orders placed within the
continental United States will be shipped via UPS Second Day Air. Ask
your ACS sales representative for information on international shipping. If
you're interested in having our current price list e-mailed to you, send
a request to [log in to unmask] We look forward to hearing from you.