Certainly would suggest you look at the SEFLIN Free-Net, which
has been up and running in Southeast Florida since June, 1994..
started with one county, and will expand to a three-county area
in June/July of 1995. Available through public, academic and
special libraries as well as from home, it will be accessible
to approximately 4 million people when the two additional counties
come on line. Current usage is already phenomenal, and public
interest and acceptance overwhelming!

(I am not a disinterested party, I confess...helping to build the Palm
Beach County portion, in a very small way!)

Kathy Boyes
Palm Beach County Library System
West Palm Beach FL