I second that. I'm a linux user. Might kick in the twenty bucks for a cd
rom version in terms of installation. Getting it via sunsite.unc.edu is
rather time consuming

Michael A. Paxton                         [log in to unmask]
UT Southwestern Medical Center            214/648-2001 (voice)
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.                    214/648-2826 (fax)
Dallas, TX 75235-9049
 "Nothing is more striking to a European traveller in the United States,
  than the absence of what we term the Government."   de Tocqueville 1835