As an Indiana alumni living on the east coast, I would love the chance to
access the IDS.  I do agree with Robert Rosenstein however.  It is very
local news that caters to a specific group of people.  I am sure you will
find a lot of interest among alumni though.

Let me know if the IDS does go on-line!

Cheryl L. Gnehm
:)