According to Warren Eckels:

>     Greetings!
>
>     My sister's at home (away from her Net account).  She's a student
>at Indiana University and very active in the school paper, the Daily
>Student.  They are considering putting their paper online;  the deans
>and publishers think that it would be a good idea and so does a good
>part of the newsroom, but dows anyone here think that it's a good
>idea?

Yes. I wish the University of New Mexico would do this. I am located in
Taos, NM which is about 150 miles from the UNM main campus. We have a
branch campus in Taos that is in most ways cut off from the main campus.
It would be very useful to have at least the UNM newpaper online so that
our students in Taos could feel more in contact with UNM.

Richard W. Bryant, Ph.D.
Managing Director--Projects and R&D
La Plaza Telecommunity Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 1828