sorry my blurps aren't as long as wesley's or wunderski's.
As wesley said i skied stowe with him and Rick Ando on sat, great day.
the trees are 100% better than the trails, just gotta hike for it, but
worth it.   the bumps are still boiler plate but they have to be skied at
least once or twice (they can only improve our bump skiing, right?)
great day overall.  everyone must ski with the beermiester, oops i mean
skimiester (wesley) at least once, too much of a fun skier to keep to
himself.

skied sugarbush north on sun.  another great day, again stay off the
trails and ski the woods/closed trails.  tons of snow, no reason they
should be closed, its dissapointing that they are not open, with a crappy
season in all you'd think they'd milk it for what they can.  oh well do
what ya gotta do!!

rozz