> Details details. Let's see. A group of Canadian ski instructors from Jay
> and a few of the Burlington locals will be heading for the Big K on May 6
> for our annual Spring tour. A few of us will arrive early to stake out a
> base camp by the lift. We are bringing a BBQ grill, food, drinks and
> music.

SKIVT-L day, part deux.

> Unfortunately our most famous celeb, Wunderski, will
> be unable to attend.

Yes, that's unfortunate, indeed.

> 	If you would like to be apart of this annual event of silliness
> that Wunderski founded so many years ago, contact me  or just show up. We
> will be there by 7:30 am and won't leave until the snows gone or we're
> out of beer.

I've got a postcard sitting on the bulletin board in front of me good for a
free ticket at any of the Big K chain of resorts.  Count me in.
            __________                  Marc Guido
           /    *    |             Saratoga Springs, NY
           \ Jay Peak|                [log in to unmask]
     NY    /        /
           \       |       http://www.rpi.edu/~guidom/jaypeak.html
  Saratoga  |      |
   Springs  \      / Jay Peak (VT) Ski Patrol - Willard Mt. (NY) Ski Patrol
 Willard Mt. |_____|           Get your priorities straight:
                               "Ski today, work tomorrow."
                             (& windsurf when you can't ski!)