NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SKI REPORT
SNO COUNTRY REPORTS WOODSTOCK VT
342 PM EST FRI APR 21 1995

LATEST SKIING CONDITIONS INFORMATION AS SUPPLIED BY SNO COUNTRY
REPORTS. (COPYRIGHT: SNO COUNTRY REPORTS)

SKIING CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO WEATHER, SKIER
TRAFFIC AND OTHER FACTORS.  BE AWARE OF CHANGING CONDITIONS.

                     KEY:
PDR   =  POWDER              WETGR = WET GRANULAR
PP    =  PACKED POWDER       WETSN = WET SNOW
HP    =  HARD PACKED         WETPS = WET PACKED SNOW
MGS   =  MACHINE GROOMED     SC    = SPRING CONDITIONS
LSGR  =  LOOSE GRANULAR      CORN  = CORN SNOW
FRGR  =  FROZEN GRANULAR     VC    = VARIABLE CONDITIONS
WBLN  =  WINDBLOWN           ICY   = ICY
GRMG  =  GROOMING            SM    =  SNOW MADE LAST 24 HRS
NS    =  NITE SKIING
             NEW                    DAY
  SKI AREA  SNOW   SURFACE  BASE TRLS LFTS SM GRMG NS  COMMENTS
VT

JAY PEAK                     -                        CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
KILLINGTON          LSGR   14- 60 56    5     GRMG
                                                        25' SNOW ON
                                                        SUPERSTAR; 4 MTNS
                                                        18 MILES  9A-4P
                                                        SAT: 8A-4P
SUGARBUSH           SC      6- 60 18    2     GRMG
                                                        2600' VERT; NORTH
                                                        MTN; T2BB  11 MILES
                                                        9A-4P SAT: 8:30A-4P