ShawShank here-
	I need the scoop on conditions at Jay for the week-end.  Was
supposed to use Senorita Ruklic's vouchers (thanks again by the way) this
past week-end but the damn post office was closed by the time I got out
of work on Friday.  Not to worry.....I'm looking forward to a week-end at
'The Peak' if there is snow to be had.  Are the glades still holding any
snow?  What are the recent/expected snow totals up there for the few days
before the week-end.  I need numbers.  Despite the lack of snow at the
summit, is there any natural snow ANYWHERE up there?  Looks like it's
going to be a week-end of spring skiing......

			ShawShank