I am also psyced we won but seriously disappointed in the organization of
the whole thing, in the beginning they (stowe) made the whole deal out to
be professional, but it turned out to be a disorganized, wing it, seat of
your pants kind of deal.  I think the party that was planned and
cancelled would have been great, why say that these things are gonna
happen and then cancel them??  I look at the deal as 120 bucks for a
plane ticket and some night skiing, but I'm more bummed that they planned
all this good stuff and then canceled it.

rozz