Please feel free to point your browsers at:

        http://www.charweb.org/charlotte/woodworking/

This is the beginning of what we hope will become a rich repository
of information and resources related to woodworking and other crafts.

If you have additional places we should include, please send e-mail to
Dave Brower at [log in to unmask] and let him know about them.

Thanks, and enjoy it!

Steve Snow
Project Director
Charlotte's Web

We are a community network in development. We have a grant from the NTIA for
part of our startup and also are helping to support development of
infrastructure and equipment for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg School system,
Central Piedmont Community College, WTVI-Public TV, the Public Library and
Johnson C. Smith Unviersity.