Kay:  Health Manpower Shortage Areas are published periodically in the
Federal Register.  In another life I had to get these from the gov't...I
agree ..Hell is having to be on the phome with the gov't all day....I have
an office, but not a phone number of the folks who do this:
                Dept of Health & Human Services
                Public Health Service
                Bureau of Primary Health Care
                4350 East-West Highway