Hi!

I am writing a paper on the use of the internet in medical libraries.  For
more information, I am turning to the professionals who practice in the
real world of academic medical or hospital librarianship.  Could you
please, just generally tell me your impressions on it's use, how you use
it, whether you like it or not, what you use it for, and any other
information you care to tell me?  I know you folks are busy, so no need
for details, just need to be brief.

PLEASE, PLEASE, send your messages to my accounts, either of those
listed below.  Thanks for any responses you send me!!

                                                Sincerely,
      Falk Library of the Health Sciences    ||   [log in to unmask]
      MLS-2B at U. of Pitt / SLIS            ||   [log in to unmask]