I've received a question from a physician who is giving a talk on physician-
assisted suicide and would like to cite Stephen Hawking as an individual who,
despite a serious disability, is living a very productive life. To our
knowledge, Stephen Hawking is continuing to do this. I've searched various
databases and found references to him in the latter part of 1994. I think
we would have heard something if this were not the case, but I need to be
sure. Can any of one you help with this? Thank you very much,

Linda M.G. Katz,
Coordinator for Public Services
Moore Library of Medicine
Medical College of Pennyslvania and Hahnemann University Libraries
Philadelphia, PA

(215) 842-6910