Millard,

Just to clarify, are you asking MLA for monetary support? Is that what
the person who responded to you objected to?  If so, I think it would be
appropriate for MLA to do this.  I mean they may choose not to, but it
sure sounds in line with MLA's goals and priorities as published in the
latest MLA News.---Laurie

Laurie A. Potter,MLS*Medical Reference Librarian*Savitt Medical Library/306
University of Nevada School of Medicine*Reno,NV 89557-0046
*702-784-4489(fax)  *702-784-4625(voice)        [log in to unmask]