Thanks, Margo Coletti, for updating me and letting the Medlib readers in
on what transpierd at Beth Israel Hosptial.  There have been some new
developments here, and I will give you an update when I see the light at
the end of the tunnel, so to speak.

Dalia Kleinmuntz
[log in to unmask]     (708) 570-2665
                         (708) 570-2926 FAX