Could enybody please help me to find the full citation to an article on
healing by CASSELL EJ, published in COMMENTARY in 1970 .
This journal should be fully indexed by "Reader's Guide to Per. Lit",
"Humanities Index" and "Magazine Index" but I don't have an access to 1970
Volumes .
Did search accross a number of electronically available databases which
selectively index this journal with no luck.
Your assistance would be very much appreciated.
Miluse

MILUSE MACHYTKA
ACCESS LIBRARIAN (HEALTH)                           PH.    +61 2 6859331
UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN SYDNEY, NEPEAN     FAX   +61 2 6859357
P.O.BOX 10,  KINGSWOOD, NSW 2747
AUSTRALIA