Linda - I'm pretty sure I saw an advertisement recently in the Dallas
Morning News stating that Mr. Hawking would be speaking at SMU in May.
Offhand, I don't remember the specifics, but I would be glad to try to
track down the advertisment if you're interested.

On Wed, 19 Apr 1995, Health Sciences Libraries Consortium wrote:

> I've received a question from a physician who is giving a talk on physician-
> assisted suicide and would like to cite Stephen Hawking as an individual who,
> despite a serious disability, is living a very productive life. To our
> knowledge, Stephen Hawking is continuing to do this. I've searched various
> databases and found references to him in the latter part of 1994. I think
> we would have heard something if this were not the case, but I need to be
> sure. Can any of one you help with this? Thank you very much,
>
> Linda M.G. Katz,
> Coordinator for Public Services
> Moore Library of Medicine
> Medical College of Pennyslvania and Hahnemann University Libraries
> Philadelphia, PA

> (215) 842-6910

Mori Lou Higa
UT Southwestern Medical Center
North Campus Library                                 Voice: (214) 648-4001
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.                               Fax:   (214) 648-7406
Dallas, TX  75235-9112             Internet: [log in to unmask]