Whoever maintains the various lists of Free-nets PLEASE PLEASE remove New
Mexico Free-Net and my name from them. I still to this day receive the
occasional mail requesting info and my response has to be that it no
longer exists and the subsequent mail from the person asking has never
been pleasent. I do not need nor appreciate this flurry of email activity
and in the Albuquerque area of New Mexico there is no such thing as
open/free/low-cost access to anything. It isn't here and unless some
wealthy person with a kind heart decides to do it, it won't be. The
community as a whole does not see the need at this time so are relectant
to participate or even talk about it.

So PLEASE get my name off all those various lists out there.

Lew Newby Jr.                                   [log in to unmask]
UNIX/VMS Coordinator Backup                     http://www.unm.edu/~lnewby
University of New Mexico - CIRT
Unless stated, my opinions are not those of the University of New Mexico