According to [log in to unmask]:

> has anyone seem their hospital's Plan for the Management of Information  as
> required of the JCAho?!  Can it be shared with me.  I am a member of our IM
> team and
> would appreciate any help with putting ours together.  Thank you very much.
> Deborah T. Almquist
> Health Sciences Library
> Union Hospital
> 500 Lynnfield Street
> Lynn, Mass. 01904

Dear Deborah,

        Our Director of Data Services wrote the hospital's IM
plan just before JCAHO arrived.  Neither the library nor
medical records were consulted until the draft stage.  However,
I came across an article in the Oct 1994 issue of Briefings on
JCAHO, pp.8-9, that provided a great outline and help in
figuring out what needed to be addressed in the IM plan.  I'll
throw a copy in the mail for you today.
Debra Scarborough
Health Sciences Library
Potomac Hospital