Our EMT coordinator needs a copy of

                Fire Journal, Vol 76, No 6, page 64-65
                "Tragedy in Kentucky"

We requested from the National Fire protection Assn Library.  They
returned our request stating they need pre-payment.  It takes weeks to
cut a check from this hospital.  Can anyone fax me this article?  Eight
days have already passed so now it is now a rush request (non patient). We
will pay up to $15.00

Thank you very much.  My fax is 513-732-8658.  I guess you should call me
first in order to avoid duplicates. My voice phone is 513-732-8358 or
e-mail me first to avoid long-distance.

I hope someone can help.  PS -- is this an appropriate request?  Do not
spare my feelings.