We have Horizons '55, which is celebrated its 5th year with 15000
members. A monthly calendar of events is published. I would be glad to
send the requestor a copy which includes a special anniversary party. A
health resource library at the center is available. Free consults by
appts. such as blood pressure, financial advisor, health insurance
counseling, nutrition counseling are made available. Many recreational
type programs are offered/speakers include doctors on health topics to
howe to mediate, quilt,etc. Some day trips also are offered.

Barbara Harness/Librarian
Central Maine Medical Center
Lewiston, Me. 04240
Phone:207-795-2561;Fax:207-795-2569