Could any Trauma Level II Centers out there conact me directly.  Our ER
Dept. is in the process of becoming a Level II and has been asked to present
a reengineering proposal next month.  Our nurse manager would like to
discuss patient volumes, acuity, staffing, etc. issues with other Level II
Centers.  Because Level II status is decided by states, we don't know who
you are.  We're hoping to get at least 10 qualified centers.

TIA, Robin
Robin Braun                    [log in to unmask]
Health Information Center      509-458-7342
Empire Health Services         509-458-7790 FAX
800 W 5th Ave, PO Box 248
Spokane, WA  99210-0248