     Are any Netters aware of sites that
provide an organized collection of icons that
would be useful in enhancing _library_ home
pages?

    Have I identified and collected some, and
am aware of others. However, I believe that
it would be most useful to _all_ libraries if
a library/collection of "library" icons were
organized, accessible and transferable from one
site.

    I'd appreciate the URL for appropriate
sites and a brief note about the relative
quantity and quality of _library_ relevant
images (e.g. CD-ROM, BOOK, TOC, etc.). In
addition, if there are icons that you believe
would be useful but not yet available please
let me know.

   I have made arrangements with a good
icon site to enhance its collection for the
good of the profession.

   Any and all suggestions and sources will
be very much appreciated!

   Please reply to this newsgroup or listserv.
Thanks!

Gerry McKiernan
Coordinator, Science and Technology Section
Reference and Instructional Services Department
Iowa State University
Ames IA 50011

      "There are No Answers, Only Solutions"