Why is it that all the hard questions seem to come at once?
And on a Friday too!

        I need to verify this citation (need correct pages and date):

        Pritchard, E "Chromatography, an essential tool for the
        pharmaceutical industry" SEPARATION 2(4): ???

I have been unable to identify a holding library in either DOCLINE
or OCLC. It may be published by International Labmate Ltd. in
Great Britain and publication started with vol. 1 in 1987, so
chances are the date for this is 1988 (if only one vol. is
published per year). Can anyone in Great Britain (or elsewhere)
verify the cite for me? I do not need a photocopy at this time.

Thanks again MEDLIBBERS for all your help.

Ellen Cooper, Librarian
Solvay Pharmaceuticals                  ph: 404 578-5648
Marietta, GA  30062                     fax: 404 578-5634