Millard;

I found your response quite interesting... my daughter at age 2 was
originally diagnosed with a Glioblastome Multiforme Grade 4 in the
Posterior Fossa. You can look it up if you'd like.

I happed to be at a VERY Large University Hostpital here in NY where her
crainiotomy took place... I walked into the Medical Library inside the
Hospital and was promptly told..."Sorry...staff only"... hmmm...

Well .. that was 6 years ago... ummm... where can one get patient
information for ependymoma? or Glioblastoma? How about in New Paltz,
New York.. where can one go there?

Oh...btw... not to belabor the point but:

(1) Almost all of the information posted originates from the public
domain..NCI, NIH..etc.

(2) We do NOT provide diagnostic information but primarily
 descriptions of diseases and conditions.

(3) We have signed an MOA with the NCI to re-distribute their material

(4) If a pt. asks a specific question...like... "What is the normal
range for a white count"...we will ask a qualified hematologist (MERRY
VOLUNTEER DOC????) and answer them. My daughter's
hematologist/oncologist has said..."Sure Phil... I'd be glad to answer
any questions that crop up"... well guys, so have scores of other people
in the Medical profession... HENCE.... MERRY VOLUNTEER DOCS!

(5) For those of you have indicated your support...thank you... for
those of you who care... Jenny is doing fine after three TOTALLY
different Pathologies...surgury...chemo and cranio-RT. It seems that
several of us have been on the receiving end of the Health Care System
and we had some thoughts of "giving back".. helping others in their time
of need....

For those who support us..thank you... for those who are adamently
against us... look before you leap...

Regards,
Phil Garfinkel
Med Help

<<      Med Help International       >>
<<e-mail:     [log in to unmask]  >>
<<telnet/ftp: [log in to unmask]      >>