Please excuse my sloppy proofreading of my on-line message regarding
Millard and Medhelp.

It was supposed to say " ....doctors who, mistakenly, think of
themselves as experts in INFORMATION retrieval..."

ALSO, while I'm here, I wish our Consumer Health Information library was
up and on the Net now.  It would be very interesting to hear their input
into this debate about MEDHELP, Consumer Info etc.

They are housed in a public library, our Metropolitan Reference Library,
but they are an entity unto themselves, with a large consumer-oriented
list of health journals which have no overlap whatsoever with our
library's list of journals for the professions of medicine, nursing and
health administration.

I am monitoring their situation, and bugging them to hurry up, get
Internet access, and join this list.

Gord Lindsay, ILL Clerk, and      Internet: [log in to unmask]
Poet-In-Residence,                FAX: (416) 586-4998
Sidney Liswood Library,           Phone: (416) 586-4614
Mount Sinai Hospital              Carrier Pigeon, Starship, Plane:
600 University Ave.,              Latitude 43 39N, Longitude 79 20W
Toronto, Ont.,
CANADA  M5G 1X5                   Or, just whistle and I'll find you.