I need to locate the following items quickly and have not been able to find
them through our consortia:

   NIDA Research Monograph #73, Urine Testing for Drugs of Abuse- Would like to
have the contents page faxed so I can see article titles- I may then request to
have a couple of articles mailed.
    I also need (these can be mailed):

    Healthcare Information Management   8(2):31-7, 1994 Spring
    Garbo, JJ  "The JCAHO and the information and management..."
    Healthcare Information Management  8(2):23-30, 1994 Spring
    Metzger et al "Implications of the JCAHO information management..."

Please  e-mail me before sending or faxing anything, so efforts do not get
duplicated.  TIA. Ellen.

            Ellen Wells                   Voice: (610) 539-6000 ext. 112
            Manager, Library Services     Fax:   (610) 539-5123
            Eagleville Hospital
            100 Eagleville Rd.
            Eagleville, PA   19403        [log in to unmask]