I'm trying to verify the following ILL request:

Gibson, Alan T. and J.K.H. Wales.  Human Biol. Budapest, vol 24, 1994, p.34+

I've tried MEDLINE, CARL, Biological Abstracts, Biological and Agricultural
Index, and Science Citation Index.

I've looked for the journal (I'm guessing at the title) in LOCATOR, LC
MARVEL, Illinet Online, and OCLC. I tried searching some Hungarian gophers,
but had trouble with the connections.

I can't find Internet addresses for the authors, although I do have snail
mail addresses (Jessop Hospital for Women, Leavygreave Road, Sheffield S3
7RE, and Department of Paediatrics, Children's Hospital, University of
Sheffield) by finding other articles they've written.  Their research focus
is neonatology.  (Searching the University of Sheffield gopher was not
fruitful.)

We may just ask the patron to write for reprint information.

TIA.

Mary Taylor
Medical/Assistant Science Librarian
Southern Illinois University at Carbondale
Carbondale, IL 62901-6632