Lois, If you wouldn't mind, could you please share with all of us how
you fax from your Ricoh copier?  I'm sure not many of us have had the
opportunity to use one.  Also could you tell us how many copies a month
the copier is rated for and how much does it cost to purchase?
Thanks for the info and I hope you enjoyed your vacation.

DEBORAH L. ADAMS                     VOICE:  (810) 471-8516
DIRECTOR, LIBRARY AND MEDIA CENTER   FAX:    (810) 471-8505
BOTSFORD GENERAL HOSPITAL            E-MAIL: [log in to unmask]
28050 GRAND RIVER
FARMINGTON HILLS, MI  48336-5933