Hello from the Black Fly capital of the world (suckers are bigger than
commuter aircraft...bite worse too)
  My esteemed boss has asked me to pick brains again, so I'm going to the
best :-)).  We are looking for hospital length of stay data.  We are in
the process of moving whatever services are movable into the community
and feel that state workers should move along with the services.  We want
to know what data others with similar experiences have that might be
helpful.  We are particularly interested in comparison data between
public and private facilities in the areas of cost and LOS.  Lastly, we
are looking for any relevant cost comparisons of privitization versus
state run facilities.  I have looked at CARL and Grateful Med, but hard
dollar data isn't there.  As always, I will be extremely grateful,
willing to return favors in the future and best of all willing to catch
brook trout by proxy. TIA-John

John R. Clark, Librarian
Augusta Mental Health Institute     \\Defender of Wyverns Galaxy
P.O. Box 724                          Wide and Indigo Girls Fan//
Augusta Me 04332-0724
207-287-7266 V
207-287-7127 F