Pat,
I agree with you.  We help all our staff and associates, without
charge, when we are asked.  After all I do reference work for
students from other facilities so why should I discriminate against
our own people?
Marj

Marjorie Anderson, M.L.S.       ***   [log in to unmask]
Mercy Hospital                  ###   [log in to unmask]
Health Sciences Library         ***   Phone  207-879-3365
144 State Street                ###   FAX    207-879-3929
Portland Maine 04101            ***   "Never assume...."