I am not fully versed in this subject , but would like to offer a little
insight here. First, as students they are required to make use of any and all
sources. Second, they must begin to make the transition from paper to computer
sources. Most of my research is done right from the comfort of my home.
I have been asked for certain research materials that don't exist in the small
community college or even some of the larger state ones. That is why we use the
net, our library resources on the net, and costly sources like the compuserve.
My wife was told if she could get a copy of a particular book which was
extremely rare to find she or any one in the class would recieve an "A".
She really needed one page and it was found in a Detroit library. I had it sent
to Cleveland and the instructor was furious that someone actually came up with
this information. This is the beauty of Cyberspace my wife told her and thanks
for the "A".
--
Bob Herp cq072 Lost someone, I can find them !
Deadbeat parents make us all pay, catch one today.