Recently I requested an item from an Australian publication and received
wonderful responses from my Australian colleagues. It was so wonderful
that I'm back again. My request this time is for : Fry,HJH. Overuse
sundrome and the overuse concept. In BAmmer,G., editor. Discussion papers
on the pathology of work related neck and upper limb disorders and the
implications for diagnosis and treatment. National Centre for
Epidemiology and Population Health Working Paper Nymber 32, Canberra
National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health, 1993,1-6
Thank you in advance for any help that you can provide.

Mary Lou Goldstein