Lester Bornstein <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Mario:
>
>I believe you may send messages to [log in to unmask]
>
>I hope this helps.
>
>Betty

Thanks, but actually, I've found the way to subscribe to EMERGING
INFECTIOUS DISEASES is to e-mail to [log in to unmask] with the message:

     subscribe eid-toc <your e-mail address>

without the <>, of course.  This I know experientially ('nother words: I
did it, it worked).

Mario Cavallini, executive editor, Slack Incorporated
_All opinions are my own, and maybe a few facts_
E-mail: [log in to unmask] (Mario Cavallini)
SLACK Inc: the publisher that made Thorofare, N.J. famous