According to Howard Glazer:
.
. I conduct research on vulvodynia.  Looking for anyone with interest in
. painful intercourse or chronic vaginal burning
.

Unfortunately, your message had no return address, so I must respond to
the list....
If you want to provide me with a brief description of what sort of
research you are doing, and the type of colleagues you are seeking, plus
some contact information, I can post it to ACOGNET, the online
information service ACOG sponsors for ob/gyns.

*   Kathie DeGeorges                                    *
*   American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists   *
*   phone: 202-863-2548                                 *